Hi Facets fans! I’m Melanie Krakauer, and as your guest contributor this week, I’m bringing you some last-minute, no-lines-required gift ideas.
Because the mall and post office are serious crazyville this season—and this week, especially—my best bets for guaranteed holiday delivery with little fuss are box subscriptions, goodies or e-gifts. Keep these six sites in mind this week:
- Birchbox - Perfect for women of all ages, $10/month will send your giftee 4-5 deluxe beauty samples. Each Birchbox contains samples for hair, skin, makeup, body and fragrance, tailor-made to the subscriber’s preferences and coloring. Subscriptions options are available for 3, 6 and 12 months.
- Netflix – You can’t go wrong gifting movie fun when thinking of couples, families or entertainment-buffs. Starting at $7.99/month, pick from unlimited streaming or monthly mail rentals.
- Conscious Box - Be good to the environment with this gift of vegan products and organic food delivered monthly in one fun and sustainable box. Conscious Box offers 1-month, 3-month and 6-month delivery options for $12/month + shipping, and all products are guaranteed eco-friendly.
- Amazon Prime - If you know an avid online shopper, Amazon Prime offers members free two-day shipping, discounted overnight shipping and instant access to Kindle books and movie streaming. At $79/year, it’s the gift that will keep on giving.
- Mason Jar Cookie Company – Deliver personalized cookies with your own blended recipe. Pick your cookie base blend, mix-ins and message, and all your giftee has to do is add eggs and butter. Each jar runs about $15.
- eCreamery – If you have a whole family of sweet-lovers, try customizing your own ice cream flavor for the holiday. Give this novelty treat starting at $49.99 + shipping for a half gallon.