Father’s Day is just around the corner, and that leaves some of us wondering what the heck to get our dads for their special day. Check out a few things you can do for dad that don’t cost a dime:
- Clean up the yard. Give your dad the day off and help him mow the lawn or water the plants.
- Update his iPod. Add a new playlist of songs that remind you of fun memories together.
- Make his grill shine like new. Spruce up his favorite cooking appliance by scrubbing off all that caked-on barbecue sauce.
- Go fish. Head to a nearby pond and use some canned corn from the cabinet as bait.
- Take a walk. It’s a great way to get some exercise together.
- Play ball. Pick-up games are the best. Head to the park and start a game of kickball or baseball.
Take it from us—the best things in life really are free.