Although it looks like a carefully crafted kitchen cocktail, you don’t even need a blender for this beverage. Just mash the ingredients together with a fork, pour in plastic cups and enjoy.
Boozy bug juice
- 24 ounces frozen strawberries, thawed
- 6 ounces frozen lemonade concentrate
- 1 quart ginger ale
- 1 cup blueberries, fresh or frozen
- Vodka to taste
- Place the strawberries in a bowl and mash with a fork.
- In a large pitcher, mix the strawberry mash, lemonade concentrate, ginger ale and vodka.
- Serve in plastic cups and add a handful of blueberries for the “bugs.”
Find more fun summer drinks in our June/July Issue.