We have a cocktail recipe for you to try tonight. And yes, it’s as enticing as it looks.
The Mrs. Robinson
- 8 raspberries
- 1 1/2 ounces Maker’s Mark Bourbon
- 1 ounce X-Rated Fusion Liqueur
- 1/2 ounce simple syrup
- 1/2 ounce lemon juice
- Top with pellegrino
- Muddle the raspberries (minus a few for the garnish) in the bottom of a cocktail shaker before adding the ingredients.
- Add ice and shake well for 10-15 seconds, then strain into an ice-filled old fashioned glass
- Add a splash of Pellegrino and a few raspberries for garnish. Serve with a drink straw.